Can a “classic” steel bike be fast, lightweight and hand built in the modern era?
Finally the challenge The Vanilla Workshop has been working on to create a bike which rises above the times becomes real in this life. It has the latest components attached, but at the same time, it totally looks classic.
OG Classic, a minimalist-vintage-inspired-all-day road machine focuses on classic silver parts out of all latest modern parts in these days. A frame is certainly built by hands at The Vanilla Workshop, but this won’t last forever, which means this OG Classic is one time only limited edition bike. The good news is that they assemble our Wonderer Bar as a standard equipment.
This amazing idea, which putting our handle-bar, came from Bicycle Crumbs, The Vanilla Workshop designer. Yes, he is the one who sketches and draws SimWorks item. We are very much excited about this project, but you need to contact them as soon as possible or take a look at the link below since they stop accepting the orders after June 23rd.
Order window is open for 3 weeks only. (June 1 – June 23rd)
Price – $6495.00
Sizes – 5 standard sizes 50-58
Paint – Matte or Gloss Slate Blue
Deposit – $500 locks you in
• Campagnolo Potenza groupset
• ENVE Carbon 2.0 road fork
• Industry Nine i25SL wheel set, 1450g of direct power to forward motion.
• Extremely limited edition all white Fabric Carbon ALM
• Sim-Works Wonderer bars with Fabric Silicone tape
• Ritchey seatpost head & PRO PLT stem, both painted to match
• Paul custom high polished QR Skewers
• Chris King headset
• Kogel ceramic derailleur pulleys.
• Stainless steel King Cages.
• 700x28c Clement Strada LGG Gunwale Clinchers
• Plus, all of the features of our standard Speedvagen Road frame including Berzerker dropouts, integrated seatmast, superlight steel and strategically placed stainless reinforcements.